March 03, 2011

Bag of miscellaneous items

I should have a post with some new art up for ya in roughly the next 24 hours, give or take, depending on the tides and the benevolence of the overlords. In the meantime, I have a bag of miscellaneous items that have been gathering on the edge of my drawing board.

1. Check out Magic Pro Tour historian Brian David-Marshall representing Inkwell Looter on Day 1 of the recent Paris Magic Weekend, while his coverage partner Rich Hagon looks on!

Hagon and David-Marshall

This was amazing for me since the passion and ability Rich and Brian bring to their work are what made me care about the Pro Tour in the first place. Plus it's like I got to be a part of the biggest match in Magic history, kind of! Paris! See more Paris coverage and the Unfinished Business player-of-the-year shirt.

2. Remember these Wurm tokens I did for the Yo! MTG Taps guys? They've been handing them out at events but now you can get them here (while supplies last).

3. I'm a guest judge of the Second Chance for a Prerelease contest over at Quiet Speculation and am kicking in one of the original pen/ink drawings from my site for the prize pool. Step right up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    italian leather bags

    ReplyDelete